We have seen enough about the reason outs for pimple formation and the tips for prevention in the previous article “Acne: Causes and Prevention” along with the pain and sufferings which you have encountered.
Now it’s time for you to bring this condition under control! Dealing with forehead pimples is strenuous and frustrating too! Conventional treatment methodologies are extravagant and it might lead to several side effects.
Looking for the natural treatment options to kick off the pimples on forehead? Then you are on the right track. This article has enclosed a detailed illustration of natural treatment modalities which you can follow easily at home. Let’s have a look into the article to find out our easy way to deal with the forehead pimples.
Natural Home Remedies to Kick Off Pimples on Forehead
Whether it’s a big one or small pimples on forehead, these natural home remedies help you out with simple ingredients which you can grab in your kitchen. Here come the home remedies one by one in detail.
1. Cinnamon and Honey Mask
Naturally, the antioxidants have the capacity to reduce the effects of acne by removing the free radicals and fights with the skin inflammation. Both cinnamon and honey are packed with antioxidants which help to get rid of acne. Also, these two ingredients have the ability to defend with the bacteria present in the acne that reduce the infection.
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Clean bowl
- Take a bowl and wash it.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of honey into the bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to it.
- Now mix it to form a paste with a spoon.
- Wash your face and apply this paste on your forehead.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse this mask off with plain water and dry your face.
- Repeat it twice in a week for better results.
- The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of honey and cinnamon provide beneficial effects for your skin.
2. Aloe Vera Mask
Aloe vera has the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which help in treating the forehead acne. It even wards off the bacteria causing acne. Aloe vera improves the blood flow and fires up the acne healing process that treats it.
- 1 Aloe vera leaf
- Take an aloe vera leaf and wash it.
- Just scrape the thorns along the sides of the leaf using a knife
- Now section the leaf into two halves.
- Take one half of the leaf and strip the pulp out of it using a spoon.
- The pulp of aloe vera leaf seems to be a gel-like consistency.
- Take this pulp in a blender and blend it to a fine paste.
- Transfer this paste to a clean bowl.
- Rub this paste on your forehead and also on your face before going to bed.
- Leave it throughout the night.
- Next morning, rinse your face with normal water.
- You can do this procedure daily for an effective result.
The anti-septic quality of lemon helps to cure the acne on your forehead by killing the bacteria which clog the skin pores. The presence of citric acid in lemon staves off oil thus reducing the breakouts. It also reduces the inflammation and redness on your forehead.
- 1 medium sized lemon
- 2-3 teaspoons of water
- Clean Cup
- Cotton balls
- Filter/ Strainer
- Take a lemon and wash it.
- Cut the lemon into two halves with a clean knife.
- Take a cup and squeeze one half of the lemon into it.
- Now filter the lemon juice and discard the seeds using a strainer.
- Take a teaspoon of lemon juice in another cup.
- Add two to three teaspoons of water and dilute it.
- Clean your face and pat it dry.
- Now dip cotton balls into the diluted lemon juice.
- Apply it on your forehead and all over your face.
- Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash it with plain water.
- Repeat it thrice in week to kick off the pimples on forehead.
I suggest you be cautious and don’t get exposed to sunlight. The lemon juice on skin makes it photosensitive which provokes the condition.
4. Green Tea
The presence of catechins in green tea, an antioxidant relieves the symptoms of acne and helps in the reduction of inflammation. Its anti-microbial property helps in the destruction of bacteria causing acne. The anti-oxidant is rich in epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) which has the ability to reduce the production of sebum thereby making a stand against acne.
- Green tea bags
- Hot water
- Cotton ball
- Take a bowl containing hot water.
- Place the green tea bag in the hot water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now let it cool.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in the green tea extract.
- Apply it on your forehead.
- Let it dry and rinse with tap water.
- Repeat this procedure twice in a week to get clear skin.
5. Tomato Mask
Vitamin C in tomatoes helps to dry out acne. The presence of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant fights with acne and also reduces the redness. It even wards off the scars which are caused by acne.
- A medium sized tomato.
- Take a tomato and wash it.
- Cut the tomato into two halves with a knife.
- Now rub the pulp of the tomato all over the face and forehead.
- Leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water.
- You can go with this procedure once daily to clear off the acne.
6. Mask with Honey
Honey has antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. This property of honey helps to heal the acne by dispatching the acne-causing bacteria. Honey reduces swelling associated with pimples and prevents the scar formation.
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey.
- Cotton Balls
- Take a tablespoon of raw honey in a bowl.
- Dip cotton balls into the honey.
- Apply it on your forehead.
- Rinse off with water after 30 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure once daily for an effective outcome.
7. Witch Hazel
Tannins in witch hazel have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which work well to get rid of acne. It is used to treat several skin issues like acne, eczema, bruises, dandruff, varicose veins, insect bites and burns.
Witch hazel’s antibacterial effect wards off the bacteria causing acne and aids in effective healing by reducing the inflammation.
- 1 tablespoon of witch hazel bark.
- 1 cup of water
- Cotton balls.
- In a saucepan, take one tablespoon of witch hazel bark.
- Add one cup of water to it.
- Let it be for 30 minutes.
- Now boil this mixture on the stove.
- After boiling reduce the flame and cook it for other 10 minutes.
- Remove this mixture from heat and let it sit for another 10 minutes.
- Now filter and separate the liquid from the mixture.
- Using the cotton ball, apply this liquid on the affected region.
- Repeat this procedure twice daily to get clear and healthy skin.
8. Egg White
Egg whites can do wonders to treat the acne. When you apply the egg white on your face, it gets dried that can pull up the dirt and debris out of the skin pores. Egg whites also help to tone up the skin.
- 1 fresh egg
- Cotton balls
- Wash your face with mild cleanser.
- Take an egg and crack it.
- Separate the egg white from yolk using the strainer.
- Now whisk the egg white with a spoon till it becomes fluffy.
- Take a cotton ball and dip into the egg white.
- Rub it all over the face.
- Spread the tissue on your face along with holes over the nostril and eye region.
- Coat a layer of egg white over the tissue.
- Allow it to dry for 30 minutes.
- Gently peel the tissue off. You can able to see the dirt and blackheads over the skin side of the tissue.
- Wash off your face with lukewarm water.
- Do the final face wash with cold water as it helps to close the skin pores.
- Try up this home remedy twice in a week for better results.
These remedies are easy to try out and it is cost-effective too. Follow-up the above mentioned natural home remedies to get rid of the pimples on forehead and get clear and healthy skin.